start at $600
My specialty is to listen to my client’s wishes and then use my imagination to create something unique. These are not “just photos”, these are enjoyable moments that will last a lifetime. Before the session we’ll talk about what ideas do you have for the photos, I’ll use my expertise on image staging to make recommendations. Session is at least 2 hours, it could be done in studio or in location, depending on the idea of the portraits. Please be advice that creative sessions are usually book weeks in advance. If you need to have your photos ready for a specific event or holiday, please plan ahead.
The Creative Portrait session is intended for people willing to have a distinctive fine art portrait. In the past I’ve been hired by actors/actresses, musicians, dancers, fashion designers and models, looking to have creative portraits that stand out from the crowd. It is also a great way to create unforgettable memories of your pregnancy, with your sweetheart or with your entire family!
- Includes up to $50 on props. You are welcome to bring any other props, clothing, accessories, costumes, etc.
- Includes up to 8 retouched digital portraits ready for online sharing and using on social media.
- Additional retouched digital portraits are available for $80 each.
- Proofs and prints are available upon request, price depends on size and surface (photo paper, canvas, acrylic, metal or wood).
- Make up by Professional Make Up Artist upon request, it can be done at the studio right before the session ($200).